For the last couple of weeks, my modem has been attempting to die. Yesterday (2/23/17) it drove one mile closer toward the electronic junk yard. Tuesday night she will be replaced. Until then, my Internet is second-rate at best.
After an hour on the phone with a Century Link techie:
- the Ethernet cable to my Windows 10 laptop coughs and sputters, but works
- my Acer android tablet is working on the same wireless system as the modem
- my Grace Internet radio refuses to work on the wireless system
- my Amazon Echo refuses to work on the wireless system
- my 50” smart screen refuses to work on the wireless system.
Two functions work. Three functions don’t work.