In no particular order.
* Be a philanthropist. For a living! (On my 1964 ** list of goals.) Inspired by the TV show, “The Millionaire.” (If I could give someone just enough cash to change their life, I’ll be happy.)
* Be “the voice” behind the scenes in Hollywood, much as Don LaFontaine.
* Own a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III. ** (I’ll settle for a mint 1959 Cadillac. 😉 )
* Buy my mother a house. ** (Change that to “Buy each of my children a house.”)
* Win an Oscar, an Emmy, and a Tony. **
* Earn a gold record as a performer, a writer, and as a producer (3). ** (How about I just perform one song with a band. 😉 ) Sorta-kinda DONE! as a radio station music director!
* Discover unique Mayan/Aztec/Incan ruins. ** ? (Maybe a visit to existing ruins – I’ve seen the snakes dangling from the trees in documentaries and movies!!!)
* Wander through the lava fields of Kilauea.
* Fly in a 747. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!)
* Answer my question “Who Am I?” DONE! (Except identifying my blood father.)
* Tour Borley. DONE!
* Visit the basement of the Parapsychology Foundation in New York City to handle the original five volumes of the dossier on my mother.
* Get “Things My Mother Tried to Teach Me” published by a real publisher.
* Ride in a hot-air balloon.
* White water rafting. DONE!
* Raft down the Colorado and see the Grand Canyon from the bottom.
* Stare at the works and writings of Leonardo da Vinci.