That makes SIX recalls on my car, not five.
Unless I find more paperwork.
My SIX recalls, SO FAR:
1. Replaced power steering motor – May 18, 2010
2. (most famous) a faulty ignition switch. If it doesn’t work, the steering mechanism and airbags could turn off. March 2014.
3. replace lock cylinder. April 2014.
4. Leaking fuel module/pump. July 12, 2014.
5. transmission shifter may not properly transmit an electrical signal that allows the ignition key to be turned counter-clockwise past the accessory mode to the LOCK position (not applicable to my specific car). December 23, 2014.
6. loss of power steering assist. February 2, 2015.