Home

benghazi_victimsA couple of days ago, I told myself, “You need to bring up Benghazi, and the fact not one person has been held accountable.  It seems Benghazi has been overshadowed and even drowned out over current events.  It is a real shame.”

Yesterday, my thoughts were answered.  An email released as a Freedom of Information Act request has opened up a small window on Benghazi.  I can only pray the window is flung wide open, and it generates all the publicity needed. 

No tone single, solitary person has been held responsible!  A few months ago, didn’t we hear that SOME PEOPLE had been identified as suspects?  What ever happened to them?????

Please don’t let this window close!

White House on defense over new Benghazi emails, claims controversial ‘prep call’ not about attack  FOXNEWS, April 30, 2014

The White House found itself on defense Wednesday following the release of emails tying a top aide to former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice’s controversial Sunday show statements after the Benghazi terror attack.

During those interviews, Rice erroneously blamed the attack on protests over an anti-Islam film. New emails indicate a White House adviser helped prep her for those appearances and pushed the “video” explanation — and now, the White House is facing credibility questions after having downplayed their role in Rice’s “talking points.”

 During a heated briefing with reporters Wednesday afternoon, Press Secretary Jay Carney repeatedly tried to claim that the so-called “prep call” with Rice — as it was described in one email — was not about Benghazi. The prep session, he said, was just about the demonstrations elsewhere in the Muslim world that week.

“It is not about Benghazi — it is about the protests around the Muslim world,” Carney claimed.

The White House has said all along that Rice relied on the best available intelligence, from the intelligence community, when she discussed the Benghazi attack.

But the documents obtained and released by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, included a Sept. 14, 2012, email from White House aide Ben Rhodes, an assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for strategic communications.

The Rhodes email, with the subject line: “RE: PREP Call with Susan: Saturday at 4:00 pm ET,” was sent to a dozen members of the administration’s inner circle, including key members of the White House communications team such as Carney.

In the email, Rhodes specifically draws attention to the anti-Islam Internet video, without distinguishing whether the Benghazi attack was different from protests elsewhere.

The email lists the following two goals, among others:

To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.”

Hogwash.

RVORVORVORVORVORVORVORVO

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s